Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bomb-ed Bill

Nope, I am not planning to bomb Bill Gates. I am referring to my bill, phone bill.



People may say: "Hey! Its only $68.96. What's the big deal? My bill goes up to hundreds."

Take a closer look. My previous bill was $9.23. A 7.471289274106175514626218851571 times increase. Ever seen this happening to you?


Let's make an analysis:

15.9 mins off-peak, 60.9 mins peak of talk time, total 76.8 mins.

Main contributing factor? FYP. Where the leader just likes to keep calling me, and better still, chooses to call me during peak hours. Worse still, every time without fail, he would try to find things to discuss when everything is already settled. He will go: "尔。。。还有什么啊?" (Meaning: Er... What else ah?). Which, roughly estimated, amounts to at least 15-20% of the total time. But now, FYP is over. So I won't comment anything more.

But I want to say/announce/shout something IMPORTANT: To ALL my friends out there, DO NOT call me unless ABSOLUTE necessary CAUSE I DON'T FREAKING HAVE FREE INCOMING (and caller ID too). An SMS will do better than calling.

Next, 1475 SMSes:

Wow, wow, WOW! I don't even know how I manage to achieve that. I doubt many of you out there can even break 1k. Yes, 2 people to blame. You know who you are. Do that again, and I will chop you up.

So, you are free to send me as many SMS as you like. But don't make me waste money like how my FYP leader did. Don't message crap. I am fine with going straight to the point. You don't have to spend 20 messages to express one idea.

Yea, this better don't happen again, or I will chop up whoever that is largely responsible for it.

No comments: