Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Updates

Again, here to say that its still alive. I know I had a blog, which died after a few weeks, so I have to do this now. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive. Its still alive.

So, I just bought a new computer, have many stuffs to install, and most of all, some buggers are bugging me to Maple and DotA. That leaves me with little time, and considering that I still have to watch my MiTu, LOST, Greys Anatomy and flzt, I am practically left with no time.

[miin] gave me a topic to blog on. About the IKEA thingy which I don't know anything about it so I can't really blog on it. Its still about the global warming topic and I am sure all of you would have already known the outcome if I blogged.

And so, I am going in on 13th Sept 2008. (See that red dot there? Its a full stop. Means its the end. End as in really end and we can all stop talking about it.)

No comments: