Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last 12 hours + 4 idiots

I actually had no intentions of doing this at all, but I seriously couldn't find anything else I can do during this last 12 hours before needing to report back into camp.

For those who still don't know, I am being posted to 24SA / ARTY OPR - FATA LOCATOR. Don't ask, I don't know whats that. Some say slack, some say fucked up. I just hope they don't ask me to make up my 12km on the first week.

So there it goes again. This place maybe deserted for another 1 year 9 months.


Let me ask you a question before ending:

4 idiots wanted to start a business. So they went for courses to learn how to repair cars. After they graduate, they opened a garage. Yet, they have no business. Why? Keep me occupied in camp, SMS me your answers.

No comments: