Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back

I'm back. Back to this blog, and back from New Zealand. Still on my off till 21st Feb 7th Feb because as always, got cancelled.

The place I am in is getting more and more irritating. You have someone there who wants to do every single useless thing, someone who lies, someone who irritates, and someone who always cancel our off and leaves. Though I mentioned other people, there is one person who lies in all the four categories. Seriously, why do all these useless stuffs when after 2 years, you fuck off? With it cheating us of our labour and money, why bother doing stuffs for them?

Even when the hired are useless and unproductive, why must we conscripts cover up for them? Just so because they abused their authority? Or because they just don't give a damn?

I am sick and tired of all this lies from this screwed up organisation, and from you, who overwrites hierarchy and schemes upon every single person, especially me. Try it again, and I will have things my way.

No comments: