Sunday, November 11, 2007

Different Lives

"同人不同命"
Translated to be: "Same, we are all humans, but we have different lives".

Do you believe a person can live 2 totally different lives? I do, cause I did.

I "was" a pure engineering student. Free time, boring lessons, quick revision and easy papers. These was what I had been doing for the past 5 semesters. This semester, I am doing something different. Biology. This is how I would describe it: "Time consuming, memory work(SSSsss), library, library, library and books."

For once, I am actually able to sit in front of my computer, and the whole day was just work, assignment and report (not today of course, but if you were to not take into consideration my blog time, then yes, today is also counted). The power of biology.

Few days ago, on my way home, with 3 books, total 10.5cm thick, to be used for my reports, I walked pass a malay (for identification purpose only, not in any part racist *although those who know me well should know what kind of person am I*). I heard 2 words behind my music from my ipod. "Total Nerd", loud and clear. This just shows how stupid he (note that i used "he" and not "malays") can get.

First, he doesn't have an affinity for books. He is knowledge-less. Second, he was stupid enough to think that I can't hear what he said (which I pretended to) through my earphones. Third, maybe he was just born stupid. Whatever. And I am going back to school on Monday with 4 books :D 12 cm.

Same, we are both humans, but he lives a stupid life, I don't. Same, me, but I can live 2 different lives - that of a engineering student and that of a biology student. Although to be exact, I have 3 lives. Sounds like in a game or what.

Anyway, different people really have different lives. Which life you choose to live depends on you. Live 1, find it hectic? Why not live 2? Or choose to be like me, 3.

No comments: