Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am back!

Finally I am back. Miss me? Sure you do! If not you wouldn't have came to my blog. Yea, thanks for missing me. Do continue to miss me.

A brief update on what I did these few days. I had never played so hard ever in my life. The unofficial graduation was havoc. So many activities, and surprisingly, NONE of them was with my ex-polytechnic classmates (Wow, sounded so old).

Went directly to a chalet after the last paper, didn't sleep for that night.
Overnight mahjong for the next day, didn't sleep for the night again.
Steamboat the next night, better, but still slept late and woke early the next day.
Night safari the following night, slept late.
Blogging for tonight, finally a good sleep, I hope.

As for the details, I think I will skip. Don't want you blog readers to have an eyesore reading such a long post. I don't feel like typing them out either. But generally, it was super tiring, but fun.

Plans for the next few days is to enjoy the holidays, although it doesn’t really matter to me. So now let's just move on to a separate post to talk about the Chinese New Year.

No comments: