Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The third reply

I received a phone call this afternoon. Yes, like why I would blog about a phone call. It is not a normal phone call that you receive every now and then. It is a very special phone call. A call that was made to my hand phone. A call that lasted 10 1/2 minutes. A call that was received at around 4:30pm. A call that was received while I was playing MapleStory. A call that allows me to lengthen my post with crap.

To the point: from Ronny Tham. Of course, like he will call me for any other stuffs, One Fuckedup Retarded lecturer.

One of the few things that made me felt SO good after hearing is about him not turning up for the makeup lesson. RT claims that OFR a-p-o-l-o-g-i-s-e-s for not turning up for his makeup lesson. (Take out your foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, ...) Although I doubt the credibility, but it would be so rare to see such arrogant person to be apologetic.

Next, I suspect RT is the same breed as OFR. He told me that after he approached OFR, OFR told him that he did not find any mistakes in his answer scheme. Like HELLO, if he had found the mistake, he wouldn't have made it in the first place. Anyway, its so long ago, I just tried my best to point out to him about the mistakes. He should understand, unless he is the, urm..., OFR breed.

I gave the in vitro fertilisation example to RT and hope that he would go tell OFR, let OFR laugh at his own stupid mistakes.

Lastly, RT said that OFR, on his part, will try to be better in his attitude towards future batches. RT also asked me if there were any specific actions that I want RT to make. However, being the kind me, I told him nothing. (Like who don't want him to be sacked?) RT assured that he would put close monitor on OFR for future students.

And that OFR must be cursing and swearing hard, for he must regret giving me that Distinction for his module. He is totally pwned.

No comments: