Saturday, March 15, 2008

This post doesn't need a title

Sorry for not updating for so long. Alot of people came to tell me that my posts are interesting. But, interesting things do run out. My blog is not the normal blogs you see when the blogger just go, in chronological order, from the moment he/she wakes up, to the moment he/she fall asleep. Its like, do I (the reader) even need to know all these? To add on, I've came across a blog that even goes into his dreams. 8 out of 10 posts is about his dreams. He should see a doctor for dreaming so much. [miin] or rather [myz] should know quite alot about this guy. :P

Ok, the weather has been so cold the pass few days. Yes, raining consecutively for 3 days. Now, YOU CALL THAT GLOBAL WARMING? (That's so not scientific. Whatever.) And I don't think I have anything else to say for the cold weather.

So let's move on to Sensodyne. Anyone noticed the similarity of its commercials to the Colgate commercial? If you noticed carefully, they labelled the man as 口腔卫生专家 (Oral hygiene professional), or something like that. If so, why do they portray him as a dentist? With the background enhancing his portrayal as a dentist? Then why can't they label him just as a 牙医 (Dentist)? Obviously trying to mislead the consumer right? Well, I can't do anything, but I can wonder if Sensodyne was produced using the same methods as Colgate.

No comments: