Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Small world

First, I got to know that one of my friend is staying at just the block beside me. Next, when we were taking cab back home, the driver lives in the same block as my friend.

How small can this world get? How often do you face these kind of situations? You average walk pass the same person 50 times in your whole lifetime. Scary? And you won't even know who he is.

Go take a look at you friendster. How many times have you been shocked that your friend is your friend's friend? (of course that doesn't include "oh you viewed my profile, let me add you")

Your sister's classmate's brother is your classmate?

By chance you meet your teacher in school when he was just only back to use the toilet? (he was nearby -.=)

And of course, in the ***(lets just let somebody know what I am talking about and leave some others in the dark), every time you meet people you know or had seen before. Your enemy could be your friend's good friend. Your enemy's enemy is your friend. Your friend's enemy's friend's friend is actually you. Whatever.

The world is so small that it scares me. Too many times of coincidence, just too many.

You say, isn't the world small? Or is it just that Singapore is small?

2 comments:

deedarkside said...

your that teacher is also my teacher ba? SO QIAO!
ok la. i'm just bored. and since no one leave any comments.. hahas..

PeSSiMiStiSm said...

YA LO!!! HEY!!! SMALL WORLD LA... Y ISSIT YUR TEACHER OSO? small small world........ haizzzzzzzzzz