Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stacks and stacks of... 2

I am here now because of some idiots who ask me to go away while hogging something of mine. I didn't update for quite long anyway, so maybe its time I should.

If you could still remember my post long ago, I promised to upload other stacks I've done.

This time, its really stacks and stacks of money.


This is the first stack I ever done. It is obviously a bridge, and when I posted up on my MSN display picture, someone came to ask me: What bridge is that? I've never seen a bridge so long, without visible land in the background.


Second. I just stacked it out of nothing. Nothing was on my mind. It was just a random design.


Of course, I don't just stack money. I stack staplets (as seen here) and also McDonald's sauces. Here it is:



Okay, I am going back to see if that idiot wants to return me whats supposed to be mine.

No comments: